"Influencing change every step of the way."
We feel passionate about facilitating change whenever and wherever we can – even outside the therapy room! Empowering children and members of the community is crucial to our story. Our experienced speakers and trainers have run workshops and programs in a multitude of corporate, educational and government organisations.
Here are some examples of past interesting topics put together. Each of these can be tailored to meet individual organization’s needs.
Workshops for Students
- An intro into Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Anxiety and Depression
- Stress Management and Self-Care for Students
- The Power of Language. How do we get stuck with our private experiences? Understanding how to get unstuck using practical skills from Acceptance Commitment Therapy.
- Bullying Prevention
- Mindfulness in schools
Parent Training Workshops
- Stress Management and Self-Care for Parents
- Understanding Mood Disorders Better
- Understanding Self-Harm
- Meeting My Child’s Core Emotional Needs
Group-Based Therapy Programs for Students in School
- Anger Management Groups
- Facing your Fears Groups
- Misty The Shy Cat – A Group Program for Children with Selective Mutism
Please contact us for more information.