At Psych Connect, we have taken measures listed below and we ask you to support us in our efforts to keep everyone healthy.
1 What you can expect from us:
Our staff have declared their travel history.
Our staff will check their temperature and will not come to work if they are unwell or been given medical certificate to rest at home.
Staff will regularly wash their hands with soap prior to starting every session.
No one working has visited China, Korea, Iran, UK, US, Japan, Germany, Italy and Spain.
We are engaging in contact tracing.
2 Online sessions:
Where possible we can arrange your therapy session via Skype. We also understand that many clients may have heightened anxiety and with increased focus on physical health, there might be little attention or resource to focus on psychological wellbeing, such as anxiety related to the outbreak. Please let us know if you’d like us to support you in this area, our team is ready to support the wellbeing of our clients through the online platform.
- We have increased our cleaning focusing on disinfecting high touched areas like handles and doors.
- We have reduced waiting area toys and removed magazines.
- We have removed soft toys from rooms.
- We are disinfecting any toys that are played with after each session.
- We have sanitizer available for your use in the clinic.
- Public spaces and surfaces are disinfected regularly by the building management.
4 What we expect from you:
- Please wash your hands with soap prior and after your appointment.
- Please arrange for only 1 accompanying caregiver to send/fetch your child from the centres/school.
- To avoid large crowds in the waiting area, you are recommended to wait outside our clinic or at the larger spaces at 10 Winstedt.
- All clients and those accompanying them to the session will be asked to complete a Travel Declaration Form. Please do let us know if and when you have changes to your travel history so you can update the Travel Declaration Form.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 please let us know and do not come for your appointment unless you have been cleared by Singapore’s Ministry of Health (MOH). In this time, you can receive therapy via Skype.
- Please notify us if you develop symptoms of concern (such as sore throat, cough or runny nose) as soon as possible, in addition to relevant authorities. Please note that MOH may require us to inform those at Psych Connect you may have been in contact with, as part of our contact tracing efforts. If these circumstances arise, it is important you understand that we may be obliged to share your name and contact details with MOH (in an effort to keep you, our clients and staff safe and healthy).
- Please monitor your temperature and child’s temperature every day before coming to for your appointment.
- We will take your temperature when you arrive at our clinic. Your temperature needs to be below 37.5 C.
- If you or your child have a temperature above this, please seek medical attention immediately. We have a list of nearby clinics available for you.
- Our clients are not expected to pay a cancellation fee if they cancel due to illness during this period.
- To allow us to serve you better, we would appreciate your kind assistance to settle any payment when your child is in the room to avoid a large crowd at the reception counter.
We will continue to monitor the MOH Health Advisories and will adjust our measures as the situation develops to best serve the wellbeing of our clients and employees. We appreciate your co-operation and understanding. If you’re worried about any of the above, do get in touch. We understand that people are going to be feeling very anxious currently. Please keep well and keep in touch if you have any questions.